Information Collection and Use
We use your personal information to provide you with our services (e.g. provide language instruction and materials), process your payments, communicate with you (e.g. to respond to your inquiries), and improve our website and services. We may also use your information to improve our services, for marketing and promotional purposes, but we will always give you the option to opt-out of such communications.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require our employees and service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors, email service providers, affiliates, or agents. We may also disclose your information to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights and interests.
We may also disclose your information if required by law, in response to a subpoena or other legal request, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of ROLANG, our affiliates, agents, or others.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
Data Security. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
This document is drawn up to implement the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("the Regulation").
ROLANG School (Tekmar Consulting SRL) operates the https://rolang.ro website, provides the services of this platform to users (i.e. to you), and is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
You agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, age, country of origin, address, e‑mail address, and phone number. Please do not provide us with any personal data other than what is strictly necessary for the purpose stated in this policy.
Personal data provided with your consent is and will only be collected and processed by us for the purposes that we will set out below. We do not process your personal data for marketing purposes without your prior consent. If we would like to process your data for other purposes, we will inform you and / or, as the case may be, obtain your consent, according to the applicable legal provisions.
Please note that processing of your personal data is subject to your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
Situations in which ROLANG School will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed are the following:
d) courier (for ordering ROLANG books or other materials)
We inform you that for the efficient operation of the platform, we use different services from external or internal providers ("authorized persons") to whom we may transmit some of your personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only appeal to authorized persons providing sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we cooperate with the aforementioned suppliers and the personal data transferred to them are as follows:
- SMTP services (email communication) - email address;
- Newsletter services – e-mail address
- Billing Services - name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, address;
- Courier / postal services - name, surname, telephone number, address;
- SMS sending services - telephone number;
- Online payment processing services - name, first name, e-mail address;
- Accounting services - name, surname, address, e-mail, and phone number;
- Legal services - name, surname, address, e-mail, and phone number.
Personal data provided by you will be processed during your contractual relationship with you as well as subsequently for a reasonable period time which may not be shorter than the general limitation period.
We process your personal data following our internal data security policy. In this regard, we ensure that we have implemented all the security measures required by the legislation in force to ensure your data security. In the event of a breach of the security of your personal data likely to generate a high risk for your rights and freedoms, we will inform you without delay of this violation and take all necessary measures to remedy the issue and the negative effects.
You have the following rights:
- the right to access the data - you have the right to obtain from ROLANG School a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which were processed;
- the right to rectification - you have the right to obtain the rectification by ROLANG School of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data;
- the right to delete the data - you have the right to obtain from ROLANG School the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and ROLANG School is obliged to delete the data when: (i) personal data are no longer needed to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent based on which processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for processing; (iii) you oppose your processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing; (iv) personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation of ROLANG School under EU law or Romanian law;
- the right to restrict the processing - you have the right to obtain from ROLANG School the restriction of the processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) contest the accuracy of the data for the period that ROLANG School allows verifying the accuracy of the data ; (ii) your processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) ROLANG School no longer requires personal data for processing, but you seek them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or (iv) you have opposed to the processing for the length of time that it is ascertained whether ROLANG School's legitimate rights overweigh your rights; ROLANG School will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you request this thing;
- the right to data portability - you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another operator;
- the right to the opposition - you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to make a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, cod poștal 010336, București, România);
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by ROLANG School on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
For any questions or requests relating to personal data you have submitted to us, including your rights as mentioned in the previous section, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone number: +4073 493 6290 or address: ROLANG School, 4 Ion Brezoianu Street, 3rd floor, apt. 5, sector 5, Bucharest - 050023, Romania
ROLANG School will provide you with the requested information in electronic format whenever possible unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken by you to exercise the above rights, are provided by ROLANG School free of charge. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive nature, ROLANG School may:
(i) either charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for the provision of information or communication or for taking the required measures;
(ii) refuse to comply with the request.
We process your Data under the General Regulation for the Protection of personal data 2016/679/EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.